Get Enrolled in VA Healthcare

In order to enroll in VA Healthcare, the eligible veteran needs to complete some paperwork.  As always, the Muscatine County Veterans Affairs Director is available to assist the veteran and family. 

Directions to Enroll:
Fill out VA Form 10-10EZ
Send to:
Eligibility Clerk
VA Eligibility Center
601 Hwy 6 West
Iowa City, IA 52246

Note: Veterans who are already enrolled in VA Healthcare need to renew annually by completing a VA Form 10-10EZR