Fishing & Hunting Licenses

License Information & Fees

DNR (Department of Natural Resources) licenses are available at the Recorder's office. You must have a Social Security number, DNR number, or a valid driver license to obtain the license.

Deadlines & Regulations

For the latest deadlines, seasons, and hunting regulations please visit the Iowa DNR website. All licenses may be obtained online through the Iowa DNR website.

Resident turkey and deer licenses, including landowner, are available at the Recorder's Office or from any licensed ELSI (Electronic Licensing System in Iowa) dealer. Non-Resident deer or turkey licenses must be obtained from the Iowa DNR located in Des Moines, IA. Non-Resident hunting and fishing licenses are also available at any ELSI dealer.

Please call the State Conservation Officer for Muscatine County at 563-260-1223 for more information.