- Assessor's Office
- Assessor Forms
To serve you better, we have added the Homestead and Military Applications to the Muscatine Area Geographic Information Consortium (MAGIC) website. Once you are on the Beacon website and see that the property is in your name, scroll to the bottom and you will see the links for the applications to Homestead Tax Credit Application and Military Service Tax Exemption Application.
Click on the appropriate application or both if military applies to you. Your DD214 (separation papers) must be on file with the Muscatine County Recorder to qualify for the Military credit.
Please follow the instructions, complete the highlighted areas and sign the signature boxes. Any questions, please feel free to call the office.
"Special Notice" New for 2022 Board of Review Appeal Form on MAGIC site.
Forms & Information
- 2017 Sec. 42 Reporting Form
- Application for the Board of Review (PDF)
- Back the Blue - Application for Internet Name Suppression
- Community Housing Development Property Tax Exemption
- Disabled Veteran Homestead Credit Application
- Disaster Counties Petition Local Board Review Extended Session 2020(56063)
- Forest or Fruit Tree Reservation Property Tax Exemption Application (PDF)
- Grain Handled Reporting Form
- Historic Property Rehabilitation Tax Exemption (54019)
- Homestead Credit Application
- Industrial Exemption Application (PDF)
- Military Credit Application
- Multiresidential Income - Expense Data Sheet (XLSX)
- Petition Local Board Review Regular Session 2020 (56064)
- Pollution Control Property Tax Exemption
- Safe at Home - Application for Internet Name Suppression
- Tax Exempt Application (PDF)